Also, if you have any brush requests, textures, effects, queries, go ahead. I'm always up for a creative challenge.
If you need bubbles, here they are.
I've made a tie dye effect brush, also applicable to Shibori dying etc.
And in response to this thread http://procreate.si/forums/index.php?topic=12537.0 I've made a drippy ink brush.
I've crafted three pretty fun and convincing "marker" brushes, one a round tip, one a chisel tip and one a dry round tip. They feel so realistic I can almost hear the squeak of sharpie on paper.
So, I've developed a set of sketching & cartooning brushes & I thought I'd share them. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/70hnn8e11yg2plx/AABawL3cxMkj5Zql72No3Dvya?dl=0
1. Scratchy Knickers - a nice shredded outliner
2. Mason jars SUCK - a chalky wide bristle brush for Pinterest Mom's
3. Chalky Talky - fabric textured chalky brush,
4. Hangover Eyeliner - a grizzled line flecked with a bit of late night grime
5. Smeary Smooth Pants - an irisistably greasy gliding brush
6. Smashy Granola - can be used as a gravely fill or a crunchy line
7. Hush Mucky - just enough white noise to fall asleep
Use them, abuse them. Post if you draw anything lovely with them.