You can bring PSD files from Photoshop into Procreate with this little workaround:
1. Resize your photoshop image to exactly 960x704 (use crop if this would screw up your aspect ratio)
2. With all layers visible go to File->Scripts->Export layers to files…
3. Settings window :
- Tick "Visible Layers only" option
- Untick "Trim Layers" option
- Make sure "Transparency" is active
4. Upload files to your dropbox
5. Create new document in procreate
6. Go to (procreate) Actions->Insert from Dropbox (the little wrench symbol)
7. Bring in any of the images. Order does not matter. You can re-arrange the layers later.
8. Use the rotate,mirror and flip tools to adjust the import.
9. Continue until you imported all layers.
10. Arrange the order accordingly.
Now you have your photoshop image with layers inside procreate.